You will need to have used iPod Touch Jailbreak software to allow for you to install applications. After you have done that you can use this tutorial to add applications.
- Download SFTP
- Log into you iPod Touch using SFTP:
IP Address: Find your iPod Touch Wifi Ip Address (settings>wifi>blue arrow on what wifi network you are using and it will be there)
User: root, Password: alpine.
If you would like to find out how to install the default apps that are on the iPhone check out this tutorial.
- Pingback: iPod Touch Can Run iPhone and 3rd Party Apps | iPod Touch Hacks on September 6, 2007
- Pingback: How do I install downloaded apps? - iPod Touch Forum on December 8, 2009
- Trackback: IpadRetailers.com on July 8, 2011
- Trackback: IpadRetailers.com on August 3, 2011
- Trackback: Install Applications on your iPod Touch - iPod Touch Hacks ... on March 24, 2012